Friday, July 19, 2019

Statement Stairs


Statement stairs:
Making your stairs different than the rest of your home is becoming a popular concept. It adds character to your home and a statement of style. With all the different types of patterns that you can pick from it is very exciting to see how it all turns out.
A few things that I would like to warn you of would be to make sure that the pattern is something that matches your lifestyle. If you have animals (or kids) I don’t recommend full loop carpet, this is because looped carpet can run and can not be repaired (unless you get creative, in that case I would like to know what you come up with). Also the pattern carpet in my opinion wears a little better than some other types of flooring. 
It all comes down to personal preference. I like to remind people that you need to get what you like. You live at your home (I don’t) so your opinion is the opinion that really matters! 




Mill Name: Gulistan
Style: Cloisters 
(Comes in many colors)



Mill: Shaw
Style: Chateau Fare
Color: (comes in lots of colors)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you, I appreciate that I getting a lot of good and reliable information from your post. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful post.

    Really cool stuff you have shared! Thank You...!!!
    Handmade Carpets

    ReplyDelete