Friday, November 22, 2013

New House New Look

The cutest family came in to our shop looking for some carpet ( weird I know).  They had just purchased this house and were putting a fresh look into it, making it their own. As they were looking around checking carpets listening to us rant about our vast knowledge on carpet we found a piece that they liked. When we went to measure the home we laughed a little bit because we had installed the carpet in the master bedroom when the previous owners had lived there ( such a small world).  The carpet was ordered and installed so this cute family could move into their new home.  Although after it was installed, I loved the carpet so much I had to go look at the job my self and get some pictures to share.  The sad news is I am going to have to invest in a better camera then the one in my phone so I can get better pictures to show off all of the jobs that we sell and the amazing job that our installers do.
Stairway, wood edges and the installers always tailor the stairs to give them a crisp finished look.
(I will have to do a post telling you guys the difference in the ways to install the carpet on the stairs.)

The stairs... Again

Family room area

The stairs going to the basement

Basement family room

The family room from another angle

Basement bedroom

The bedroom at another angle

Upstairs bedroom

Another angle of the upstairs bedroom

Another upstairs room

At another angle

And the same room at another angle.

The carpet is Tuftex: Good move color: smoke Taupe
I really like the color of the carpet as well. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog and nice pictures.. Thanks for sharing..
    Ruckstuhl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a sweet carpeting job. The color reminds me of our old house. We had to move, but I'll always have fond feelings for that tan color of carpet. It will always remind me of home.
    http://www.aggielandcarpet1.com/

    ReplyDelete