Monday, August 29, 2011

I-Phone App.

Looking on my phone and talking to friends I thought I would share an app that I have found useful for carpet stains.  It is called "Shaw Stain Center" it shows you how to find stains to remove anything from Acne medication to Yogurt.  It shows everthing on techniques on how to wipe and solutions to use. 
( This is what the app looks like)
I have found it helpful with many household "oopsies!" espically with all the animals and kids that keep going through my household! I hope you find it as useful as I. Dont hesitate to ask/ email me any questions you may have. 

2 comments:

  1. this is good!!! i always love your posts! You always provide some good information to share with us. lookin fwd to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaners from a trustworthy relationship to do your move out cleaning is an ideal decision and now you don't End of lease cleaning Balmain | End of lease cleaning bondi | Bond cleaning Mosman have and to worry over your home amazing and astonishing. I esteemed it so much and thank you for an excellent article, it helped me a ton.

    ReplyDelete