Thursday, November 3, 2011

Laminate and Carpet Install

These are some pictures of completed jobs. 
The lights in this house weren't that great, so I made the best of what I could work with.
This when we ordered it we were a little bit leery, but when it was put down it looked really good! The brick pattern really pulled the wood and the carpet together...

We tailor all our stairs (because it looks better than the waterfall look)

The carpet with the laminate in the brick pattern.

This laminate was installed, the rug (she got from us duh Ü)
I think that the rug pulls it all together.



We do Cabinets TOO!!!

And Counter tops!!
Laminate, Granite, Quarts, solid surface... pretty much all of them.

3 comments:

  1. I am asurprised to know that you did this all by yourself. You have done a fabulous job in renovating your place with all these lovely redos. The cabinets and carpet looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect this article for the well-examined content and fantastic wording. I got so engaged with this Bond cleaning Redfern | End of lease cleaning Zetland | Bond cleaning Zetland material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am dazzled with your work and aptitude. Much obliged to you to such an extent.

    ReplyDelete